Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Favorites


I'm on my second lap.  It's year 2 for my blog and I have posted through each season.  I like to write about seasonally inspired foods and since I began my blog last August, I posted some of my perennial fall favorites last September and October.  In the next couple of weeks, I plan to make some of these recipes at our house. 
So I wanted to remind you about them. (Or if you have come to my kitchen recently and haven't read the posts of these time honored traditions at my table, I wanted to share them with you).  

My childhood tradition at every holiday.  They are beautiful and delicious!




It says "fall" to me.  It's dense and filled with apples and cinnamony goodness.







A favorite fall meal and our traditional Halloween dinner fare.












Pumpkin Muffins
Some with pecans, some with chocolate chips, some plain...and my new twist...
a good dollup of cream cheese pressed into the batter and baked in.











Pumpkin Dip and Caramel Toffee Dip with Apples
Fun party food- both dips are so yummy with apples and graham crackers!





1 comment:

  1. Awesome post!! I wouldn't know where to start, but I'm sure I could figure it out. :)

    ReplyDelete